RHAP accounts are used to run applications, setup a MySQL database, or additional storage space for your Aurora WordPress website.
Before you request an Account, please consider using the Aurora WordPress for your website.
The Aurora WordPress server is excellent for hosting websites, please review the Aurora WordPress website for more information.
- If you have an Aurora Account and are looking for additional space, try to minimize what you have in the Media Library by following the Specifications/Storage Guide.
- The domain for a media site will be the same as the Aurora site, but start with media for example media.yoursite.uconn.edu
- 1 GB of storage
- SSL protection
- Authenticated SFTP only (no SSH Login) access (using NetID)
- Virtual Host aliases
- Nightly backups (retained 30 days)
- Apache2 (current version 2.4.6)
- PHP5 (currently version 5.5.38 with higher versions available upon request)
- MySQL Database (currently version 5.5.60)
Fully subsidized to those listed as eligible in the following section.
Available to all Schools, Colleges, Divisions, Departments, Centers, Institutes, Research Labs, Projects, and individual Faculty.
For technical support please contact ITS Web Development at: